Professional Development Volunteer Onboarding Guide
<This page is currently under revision>
- Completed the Volunteer Agreement form
- Had a formal onboarding with your city manager!
This page is a step by step guide into the Professional Development team, please refer back to this page if you have any questions or get stuck! Please find your next steps below:
- Step 2: Read the 'Who are our trainees page'
- Step 3: Read more about our PD Volunteers roles and select your role!
- Step 4: Join the Global PD volunteers slack channel and introduce yourself! You can find the channel here
- Step 5: Attend one weekly Tuesday onboarding meeting from 7 - 8pm. You can find a link to the meeting below: meet.google.com/ddq-vurn-xjb
- Step 6: Attend a Global PD volunteers meeting (Please note that these meetings take place on the last Wednesday of every month from 6:30 - 8:30pm. If you missed this months, please make sure to join next months meeting) - Copy and paste the link to attend. meet.google.com/zqf-wokn-zum
- Professional Development Syllabus Team
- Professional Development Buddies
- Regional Welfare lead
Find out more about the roles below: