Comment on page
Week 4 - Leadership compass
Session objective: In this session, we will try to develop a deeper sense of self-awareness about different leadership styles and approaches.
Leadership compass slides
Exercise objective: To identify own leadership style
- 2.Test yourself by marking 1 for completely disagree, and 10 for strongly agree
- 3.Add your scores up
- 4.At the bottom of the sheet put your scores under the North, South, East, and West directions
Exercise objective: To join a competition as a team
- 1.Form a team of four
- 2.Each member of the team chooses an object to describe to the rest of the team. Don’t tell your team what your item is; they have to guess.
- 3.Prepare as a team for 2 minutes to decide how to work as a team.
- 4.Each member of the team will have 2 minutes to describe their item to the rest of the team.
- 5.The team(s) that guesses most items wins!
- Keep it simple.
- Choose items that are easy to find and likely to be nearby (pen, phone, book, notepad, mug, glasses, keyboard, etc.)
- Keep an eye on the time