Preparing for the Workplace
This PD day takes place after the JS 1 Module. Trainees will be introduced to important skills needed for the workplace.
- To raise awareness of trainee's biases
- To help help trainees uncover behaviours which limit opportunities for themselves or others
- To help create an inclusive community at CYF
- To introduce the benefits and barrier to managing time effectively
- To identify techniques to manage time effectively
- To identify and reflect on maximising my time habits
There are 2 separate Google Classrooms. 1 for technical coursework and another for PD coursework. There will be PD assignments every week so please check both Google Classrooms. See the coursework here.