Time management resources
Project Planning using Kanban
- 1.Eliminate wasteful work, inconsistencies, and unreasonable requirements
- 2.Make the process more efficient, and teams more productive
By applying the Kanban approach to project management, the workflow becomes fully transparent and visual. Each team member can see who works on a particular task, what is being worked on, and so on. As a result, your teams can focus on the right tasks, and you won’t exceed their capacity.
Benefits of Kanban project management methodology at a glance:
- Work is divided into smaller and more manageable tasks
- Collects all relevant information needed for a task
- Allows for focused and more efficient work
- The process continues to improve over time
- Can adjust to your process and team
- Fits a wide range of applications
At a high level, your team will have overarching goals to meet. This can be as a company, a department, or a focused team.
Further reading on Kanban: